Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hiking

I thought I would share our hike with you. Yesterday I took Destino up to a beautiful camping/hiking place called Bass Creek/Larry Creek. It was gorgeous up there and it SMELLED sooooo GOOD! We had a great time and I even GOT ON HIM!!! I was so excited and he was so good. He really didn't care at all.

Today my Mom and I went up there and she rode her little mare, Marley. We had a blast together, even though Destino decided to show off the entire time and be a goof ball. He was all a two year old today! But he was pretty funny to watch. I laid across his back at the beginning of the hike, but didn't get on again. I will tomorrow, here at home.

I'm so proud of him!



Look at his tongue =)

This is a photo of the trail. Isn't it pretty?

Here's my Mom and Marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a nicker! We love to hear from you...

 
Designed by Lena